SBS Global helps a US Company establish a subsidiary in India
An IT company based in the US was planning to establish a subsidiary in India but faced several challenges during the process due to the unique operational requirements and regulations of the country. They needed a solution that would help them overcome these challenges and set up their subsidiary successfully.
- Staffing – One of the primary challenges faced by the US-based IT company was staffing. They faced difficulties in hiring the right IT staff as it was entirely a new location for them. The Indian market has a vast pool of skilled IT professionals; however, finding the right candidates with the necessary expertise and qualifications can be challenging.
- Compliance – Compliance was another significant challenge faced by the company. India has several regulations that foreign companies need to comply with, such as STPI, export of service, cross-model transactions, FEMA, and GST.
- Right staffing on time – Ensuring that the company has the appropriate staffing levels to meet its business needs in a timely manner.
- With our years of experience and expertise in compliances, it did not take much time for us to help them set-up a subsidiary which was completely compliant with Indian rules and regulations.
- SOP – Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in financial sector of the company helped them stay ahead of the curve.
- SLAs – Implementing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure that the client receives accurate and high-quality service.
Our support in providing comprehensive financial services helped a US-based company establish a successful subsidiary in India, with financial reports aiding in informed decision-making.
Our solutions were tailored to meet the client’s specific needs and expectations, stabilizing their operations and achieving their goals.
The company continued working with us for over a decade now, a testament to the effectiveness of our solutions and the strong partnership we build with our clients.